Managers / HR
Coaching can be faster, better and easier
The core of good coaching is that you regain the hope, energy, and practical tools to be able to move forward. With help of the right people and method, this can be done in one (flexibly bookable) session. This allows more employees to make adjustments at an early stage of discomfort.
For example, think of:
- Do not wait for the burnout to hit, but take action when you feel the uncomfortable itch, to remain productive, energetic and involved.
- Untangle that knot quickly: what can and can’t I control? What is my share and responsibility, and what can I do to change the situation?
- Speaking up instead of withdrawing into difficult situations.
- Just that extra push to develop further and take the next step.
Yes, one session can really work
- With an expert, experienced and independent discussion partner.
- With a proven effective conversational method.
- With reliable availability at short notice.
- With the knowledge of both sides that this is one conversation in which you’re going to make change happen.
This is how easy it is to use One Session
- We will compose a suitable package for your organisation together.
- Employees can book a (digital) session themselves with the company code.
- You will receive weekly updates with the anonymous feedback about the sessions.
- We are available during weekdays for consultation and gladly think along with you about the usability and how to draw attention to the sessions.
Also read the frequently asked questions down below.
Support your people when they need it
- No matter the size of the organisation.
- No prolonged coaching trajectories or complicated protocols, but get started right away.
- You can get started today.
Professional, efficient and personal
- All One Session coaches are university-trained psychologists with extensive experience and knowledge.
- Proven effective method to help your people move forward in one session: Single Session Therapy.
- 100% privacy, so issues that people would rather not share with the organisation can also be discussed quickly.
Met optimistische en vooruitdenkende werknemers zijn de mogelijkheden eindeloos.
- You choose the number of sessions you want to offer your employees yourself.
- You will receive a company code with which employees can book a session with a coach of their choice themselves whenever they need it.
- Each session stands on its own (no follow-up session) and helps your employees to move forward with what is going on in their lives at that moment.
- For your employees: who can book a session themselves when they need it.
- For your organisation: you could try out our pilot-package to see how One Session works for you.
- You get what you need, and are not tied down to anything.
See also the frequently asked questions down below.
The best way to find out how SST-Coaching can work for your organisation is to experience it.
This is easy with our pilot package.
- Within 24 hours of the order confirmation, you get a company code with which employees can book a session.
- 5 sessions / € 1125,- excl. vat.
Fill in the form and within 24 hours you will receive a non-binding quotation/order confirmation and information about the package.
As Manager/HR you want:
- To take good care for your people, so they remain healthy, motivated and engaged.
- Make sure people enjoy working for you and are in the right place to maximise their contribution.
It can be tricky:
- Long coaching processes, complicated procedures and training for the whole department cost a lot of time and money.
- Employees often tend to keep their mental problems to themselves.
- You are short on time and buget to provide all the assistance requested.
- External circumstances influence the high work pressure and can lead to burn-out and other problems.
The negative consequences:
- You cannot support your people properly.
- Productivity and satisfaction go down.
- Absenteeism increases and so do costs and the workload on colleagues.
- A negative interaction arises between the organisation and its employees.
- A direct, practical, personal conversation about what is going on right now.
- Experienced, expert coaches who make each session effective.
- Every session is practical and to the point.
- We provide the employee with concrete tools to deal with their situation.
- The employee books an appointment with us themselves.
The positive consequences:
- Your people will receive customised, personal support when they need it.
- Your people get the chance to take responsibility themselves and get help in just a few simple steps.
- You help people get the best out of themselves.
- This way, you create a healthy organisation where people feel seen and valued.
It is important to invest in good mental health
“The stigma around stress and mental health remains a reality in Europe. Sustained stress can lead to physical and mental exhaustion, compromised job satisfaction, declined employee performance, and health problems.
The costs of poor mental health in the workplace are enormous, regardless of the sector.
Investing in the protection of mental health in the workplace has a positive short- and long-term impact on employees, employers, and society.”
79% of European managers are concerned about stress in the workplace.
28% of employees believe their employer is not interested in their mental well-being.
30% of European organisations have a policy on work-related stress.
17% of employees in Europe experience stress on a daily basis.
Bron: Mental Health Europe / mhe-sme.org
Frequently asked questions
The aim of the session is to ensure that you can move on. That you can adjust in the direction you want to go.
We use our expertise to help you leverage your expertise.
Sometimes it is enough to be reminded of the skills you have, and how you can use them in the current situation. Sometimes you are missing information and skills that you need in this situation. We help you to clarify the situation. We can give advice and information. We will look together at how you can involve your surroundings. We discuss which concrete steps you can take after the session. Changes usually happen gradually and happen outside the session, not during it. One session can be enough to ensure that you can move on again.
SST sessions are suitable for employees and managers who are in need of a personal and practical session about what is going on right now, fast. The sessions are solution- and action-focused. The sessions can be helpful for problemsolving as well as for developmental purposes.
This is good for the cleaner, the director, the manager and the administrative assistant.
Our coaches do not mediate between the employees and the organisation, but focus on what the employee themselfs can do to change the situation in the desired direction.
The sessions are therefore suitable for employees who want to take responsibility for their own development and solutions.
SST Coaching is not suitable for crisis situations. In the event of a crisis, please contact the crisis service. For more information see: Crisis service and crisis shelter.
The primary goal of both coaching and therapy is to make a person feel and function better. Our coaches are university-trained psychologists with extensive experience and further training. We choose this because we think it is important that our coaches have broad knowledge and can draw on many different models and instruments.
- Vrijblijvend – Medewerkers beslissen zelf of, wanneer en over welk onderwerp de sessie gepland wordt.
- Bij reintegratie – Medewerkers wordt als onderdeel van het reintegratie traject One Session aangeboden.
- Bij (cultuur) veranderingen – Medewerkers worden geholpen kansen te zien ondanks de vaak aanwezige weerstand tegen verandering.
- Op inititief van management of hr – Wanneer HR of de manager denkt dat een coaching sessie de medewerker kan helpen
- Bij beoordelingsgesprekken – Medewerkers zien vaak op tegen functioneringsgesprekken. One Session helpt hen hier juist kansen te zien.
Once a week we mail the feedback from the week before. These are at least the 1 to 5 star ratings that staff give anonymously at the end of the session. If staff give permission, we also share the more extensive feedback from the sessions.
Depending on the agreements the organisation has with its employees regarding anonymity, we can also send a monthly overview of the sessions of the past month (date, first name and email address of the employee).
Towards the end of the package, we evaluate it with the organisation. In the meantime, we are also available for consultation and will gladly think along with you about how best to use the sessions in your organisation.
The employer decides how many sessions are available per employee per year.
The aim of SST Coaching is to give you the insights and tools which you can use to further improve yourself (see “How can one session be enough?”).
Our advice is always to let the session sink in first. Change takes time and is a matter of practice, reflection and adjustment. It will therefore take some time before the effect of the session on the desired change is clear.
However, people often experience a sense of relief immediately after the session. This can make it attractive to book a new session quickly. Instead, we recommend that you talk to people around you about what is bothering you. People who have earned your trust. And, if they are colleagues, preferably colleagues who have no personal interest in the situation and can really be there for you.
Change is usually gradual, and happens mostly outside the session, not during. One session can be enough to ensure that the employee can continue.
Of course new questions and situations in which one needs support might arise.
Our advice is to offer employees a few sessions a year, and give directions about the frequency, for example: at least 4 weeks within two sessions.
We work with video calls because they allow us to schedule calls quickly and flexibly, regardless of location. It also reduces travel.
How is One Session received?
This is what professionals say about One Session
Al veel RTL-collega’s hebben hieraan deelgenomen en men is onverdeeld enthousiast.
De visie van One Session dat één sessie vaak voldoende is, kan ik volledig ondersteunen. Het is een laagdrempelige vorm van coaching, omdat het weinig tijd en geld kost. Bovendien is het zowel voor HR als medewerkers heel eenvoudig om een sessie te plannen. Dat maakt dat het een van de belangrijkste pijlers is van ons vitaliteitsbeleid, waarmee we inspelen op de situatie waarin medewerkers gedwongen thuiswerken.
Maar niet alleen dat, ook medewerkers met loopbaanvragen of assertiviteitsissues zijn blij met de praktische werkwijze van One Session.
Wij zijn erg tevreden met One Session en gaan dit aanbod ook zeker voortzetten na corona!
One Session maakt een einde aan de eindeloze coachingstrajecten in bedrijven die niet gericht zijn op de ontwikkeling van de individuele medewerker.
Goed om met One Session na een eenmalig individueel gesprek, de juiste inzichten te krijgen om zelf te kunnen werken aan je eigen ontwikkeling. Geen tijdrovende en onzinnige groepssessies waarbij niemand het achterste van zijn tong laat zien.
Maar een vertrouwelijk gesprek met een ervaren en betrouwbare coach. Iemand die zich richt op jouw ontwikkeling en die het beste met jou voorheeft.
Zo kun je zelf de verantwoordelijkheid nemen. Voor je eigen gedrag, en voor je eigen ontwikkeling!
Baanbrekend in de huidige ontoegankelijke wereld van een psychologisch consult.
Eindelijk een heldere, intelligente en makkelijke toegang tot top-psychologen.
Daar is heel veel behoefte aan en hoe mooi dat jullie hiermee ook een bijdrage gaan leveren om de maatschappij geestelijk wat meer in balans te krijgen. Is heel hard nodig.
Wat een goed en vooral nodig concept. Er wordt op een perfecte manier ingespeeld op de disbalans in vraag en aanbod van de psychologie.
In de turbulente wereld van nu, waarin steeds meer mensen verdwaald raken of vastlopen, loopt de vraag naar snellere deskundige hulp toe. One Session verkort de weg naar een oplossing; geen traditioneel lang traject vooraf en vervolgens een langdurige behandeling, maar direct aan de slag met direct resultaat.
Ik ben ervan overtuigd dat Helen en haar team One Session tot een succes gaan maken en op die manier meer mensen sneller zullen gaan helpen.
Give your employees One Session
Contact us to discuss the possibilities. You can reach us by phone on workdays between 9.00 and 18.00 and will respond to email within 24 hours.